My role here at Safe&Secure is to help companies & individuals maximise income from home insurance sales, and build a worthwhile addition income by letting us do all the hard work for you.  

From just 3 Sales each week you could generate an income of £22,000 per year in just 4 years!

We understand it can be hard to find time to bother to sell home insurance yourself as well as having to do the paperwork, admin and compliance.

So let us do it all for you. We have created a new App that offers the quickest and easiest way for you to provide your client with a quick quote within 10 seconds and then arrange the best time for us to call back to discuss the best home insurance policy with a qualified insurance advisor at Safe&Secure.

Downloading the app is quick and easy, simply go to your app store (Apple or Android) and search 'safe&secure'.

There are lots of new ways for you to get involved you can download our app now.

Or if you prefer the old fashioned way, go on our website www.safeandsecurequote.co.uk. From there we do the rest for you.

So that means no need to worry about all that extra paperwork or compliance, just leave that to us and wait for your commission to come through.

Safe&Secure were shortlisted for the Mortgage Strategy Awards 2016 for “Best Broker for General Insurance” so you can have complete confidence that we will provide outstanding customer service. We have one of the largest panels of insurers to ensure your client is provided with a tailor made policy that suits their individual requirements at an affordable price.

Send us your leads by phone, email, online or via the App  - whichever way suits you.

And did you know you have your own broker suite? This provides you with 24 hour access to information regarding your clients, keeping you constantly in the loop. 

So as your very own BDM at Safe&Secure please feel free to give me a call on 01332 200888 whenever you need anything, even if it’s just a quick question or to find out more about how we work. I’m always happy to help.

Remember…

It just takes 10 seconds, Try Me  

Claire Fletcher

Tel:

01332 200888 

Email:

mail@safeandsecure.co.uk

Web:

www.safeandsecure.co.uk