You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > SortRefer > Know of anyone who might want to join SortRefer as a Business Development Manager?
Quick Links >

Know of anyone who might want to join SortRefer as a Business Development Manager?

We're looking to fill up to 10 new Business Development Manager positions – to enable SortRefer to fulfil its growth potential into 2014 and beyond – and wondered if anyone on the Cherry network might be interested in talking to us?

As we cater for the needs of mortgage brokers and financial advisers, we're interested in talking to people who have this kind of background.

The role will be varied, interesting and rewarding.

Call us on 0333 456 4567 or send an email to enquiries@sortrefer.co.uk if you'd like to find out more...

I'm fully qualified for any BDM's position.

I'me quite prepared to be salaried and earn a decent wage, only see things from my Employers perspective, not know my products, work normal office hours, have 5 weeks paid leave, a pension scheme, have a fully expensed car, mobile phone, stationery, expense account, contribution made to my bank account for use of home as an office etc etc.

Where do I sign?

:)

lol

Post a Reply

Please sign in
Please sign in or register for an account to post a reply to this topic

Click here to sign in
Click here to register