In our quest to bring the GI experience to life,  we are today announcing the launch of a brand new addition to our new and improved platform released in December 2015, which will quite literally be music to your ears

Alongside a string of new features including the QuickQuote function that returns indicative premiums in just 15 seconds,  we have now gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure a seamless and pleasurable experience for intermediaries as they place their GI business through The Source

Cue the LiveLibrary feature released today. LiveLibrary presents brokers with the opportunity to stream live music as they retrieve quotes and place business for their clients. 

As we embark on our artistic venture,  we have teamed up with local producers to cover a series of tracks by some of the most renowned artists in history, to evoke feelings of relaxation and remove stress from users of the platform.

And what exactly is the relevance of the new feature? 

After extensive research into the psychological effects of music on the human brain, we have taken inspiration from the well known 'Mozart Effect' in which listening to relaxing music such as Mozart has been shown to improve 'Spatial-Temporal Reasoning'; the key to solving multi-step and complex problems. 

Examples of some of the tracks featured in the library include; 

• This old house (Won't get insurance) - Shakin' Stevens 
  • Claims Hotline Bling - Drake 
  • I want it all (covered) - Queen
  • Better the BDM you know - Kylie Minogue 
  • Buy-to-let it be - The Beatles 
  • I will do anything for love but I won't insure that - Meat Loaf 
  • Rock the quote - Hues Corporation 
  • Everything I quote, I quote if for you - Bryan Adams 

We feel that the new feature will add a whole new dimension to the platform, and is certainly a turning point in the history of General Insurance.