Dear Adviser

I am very pleased to tell you, that we have launched the above.

Please click on this link and give it a try http://life.julianharris.net/life/

This new facility is likely to be of particular interest to those of you, who would rather not advise clients on protection, but would still like to receive the commission.

It takes about 2 minutes for a client to obtain a comparison quote and a further 8 minutes to apply. Try it for your own protection - my quote came out cheaper than my existing plan!

The insurance companies currently on the system are LV=, L&G, Aviva and Beagle Street.  Zurich, Royal London and Canada Life are expected soon.

The client puts your name at the top of the first page, in the box called Introducer Name. We receive commission payments monthly in arrears, so you would receive it in our weekly pay run, following our receiving it. You would need to sign an introducer agreement, which we would email to you prior to payment of the first commission.

The introductory commission rate you would receive would be between 117.90% of annual premium and 131.55% (depending on the insurance company). They are all on 4 year indemnified terms except Beagle Street, which is 2 year. Hence clawbacks would be as calculated by the insurance companies.

Commission would be subject to an upfront cap of £350 per plan, with the balance held until the end of the indemnity period. I reserve the right to vary this, if I perceive that you are presenting a particularly high clawback risk.

You need to ensure you follow the following rules:-

1. As you would be introducing to an Execution-Only facility, you must not advise the customer in respect of their protection related needs. If they want advice, you must either advise them (if authorised), or refer them to an adviser. You may issue them with information only.

2. As you are merely referring the clients, I would suggest you issue the following letter / email:-

Dear Client

I am writing to confirm that I have suggested that you use a link to the Julian Harris Referral To Execution-Only Protection Comparison. I would receive a commission for introducing you to this system if you take out a policy via that system. The Protection system to which I am introducing you to, selects from a limited number of providers and hence you may be able to obtain a more competitive quote elsewhere. The service is "Execution Only” which means you will be solely responsible for selecting the types and details of the cover you need and disclosing all relevant facts to the insurer(s). I am not giving you any advice in respect of your protection needs or possible solutions, hence if you want advice in connection with your protection needs and possible solutions, you should contact an authorised adviser whom is willing to advise you in this area. We can only issue you with information. This system only offers basic protection plans. If you in anyway unsure of your needs we recommend that you seek advice from an appropriately qualified adviser.

Signed

Introducer

Julian Harris AFPC, MAQ, CF9
Chief Executive Officer
Julian.Harris@julianharris.net
07703 569850

Peter Welsh
Business Development Executive
Peter@julianharris.net
07789 446798