- AML ID Checks
- Bridging Finance
- BTL Options
- By Brokers/For Brokers
- Commercial Finance
- DA Service Providers
- Digital Marketing
- Email Encryption
- Equity Release
- GDPR Compliance
- GI - General
- Pension Referrals
- Sanctions Searches
- Secured Loans
- SEO Services
- Training Providers
- Unsecured Loans
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
- Wills & Trusts
Offering mortgage intermediaries more than just the essentials is core to our philosophy, we have in place several elements to make life easier for our members.
'White-label’ website support, promotion, and advertising support, as well as Industry expertise and assistance to grow your business.
First class Training and Development
We take the performance of your staff as seriously as our own. From initial induction training, ensuring you hit the ground running, we offer bespoke training, either remotely or on site, to ensure yours and your advisors ongoing competency is maintained.
We have dedicated helpdesks for case placement, progression, underwriting, compliance and marketing to ensure experts are always on hand to talk you through or offer guidance on any issues you may have.
Just one charge
In line with Mortgage Support Network’s goal of transparency, our charging structure is simplicity itself. One Flat all-inclusive fee plus a small Financial Ombudsman Compensation Scheme levy ensures a known, percentage-of-turnover cost, with no open-ended charges.
- FCA annual fee
- Financial Ombudsman Scheme costs
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Front and back office CRM software licence
- Mortgage Brain & iPipeline (Solution Builder) licence fees
- Access to every UK mortgage lender via the Legal & General Mortgage Club, including exclusives
- Panel of life & general insurance providers
- Market leading procuration fees & commission
- Compliance & best practice support from a SPECIALIST MORTGAGE Network
- Business to business development
- Sales and product training
Telephone: 0116 281 7090
For Intermediary Use Only