Clear your diary for the 16th October and register to attend this years Mortgage Business Expo. If you are an IFA, mortgage broker or key decision maker in the mortgage industry, then a visit to MBE is a must.
Why? Because ...
To register for free simply click on the button and enter your details and then add to your diary that you will be at MBE on 16th October.
- you will have the opportunity to meet residential and commercial lenders who are actively supporting mortgage intermediaries
- you will find new revenue streams for your business and solutions for your clients
- the keynote speaker from the Bank of England will be presenting the Bank's latest economic forecasts and the outlook for interest rates (a session you definitely don't want to miss)
- the Expo hosts a valuable seminar programme which allows you to accrue Cii CPD hours towards your professional qualification
- the seminars are FREE and informative
- you will broaden your knowledge
- face to face interaction is a greater way to achieve business aims (there's nothing like a friendly face and an in-depth conversation to establish a long-term relationship)
- your peers will be at the Expo and it's a great place to network, meet old friends and gain some new ones!
MBE is a fantastic event for our industry and I do hope that you come along and take advantage on what's on offer on the day.
MBE Event Director
t: 020 3371 8929
m: 07785 755087
P.S: Why not forward this email to a colleague and invite them to join you at the Expo.