You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Exella RS > Employed Mortgage Consultant - Cambridge - CLOSED > Report topic or post

Report topic or post

If you feel like the content shown below has broken cherry's rules, please click the "Report to cherry" button at the bottom to let us know why.

Package: up to 32k basic, Market leading commission (better than Connells/Countrywide/Sequence) BMW (with no company logos) & Laptop on first day, Financial support until commission is being earned, Annual holiday (Bangkok, Dubai, Vegas, New York).

Role: Employed Mortgage Consultant

I am working with one of the country's largest, fastest growing brokers. They work with a variety of estate agencies, which is where the role would be based and their key client is the UK's leading independent estate agency, with over 20,000 homes, worth £3bn, available at any one time - this leaves plenty of leads for you to take.

They are looking for somebody with the following experience;

• 1+ years as a Mortgage Advisor/Consultant/Broker, working with new homes and new builds
  • Preferably holds a CeMAP although the company can pay you through your CeMaps if your current caseload is strong
  • If you have experience from an Estate Agency that would be ideal, although it is not a necessity

Your key responsibilities would be;

• Asking relative questions and using your skills to establish customer needs
  • Be the customer’s primary contact throughout the entire mortgage application process

I do have a more in depth spec which I would be happy to provide - Please give me a call/email.

All contact details can be found through our website
www.exellars.co.uk
Alex Holland - Managing Director - Exella RS - 0114 292 2632 - Alexander.Holland@ExellaRS.com

Please correct the following errors

Please verify you are not a robot

Can you briefly tell us why you’re reporting this post?