Package: up to 32k basic, Market leading commission (better than Connells/Countrywide/Sequence) BMW (with no company logos) & Laptop on first day, Financial support until commission is being earned, Annual holiday (Bangkok, Dubai, Vegas, New York).

Role: Employed Mortgage Consultant

I am working with one of the country's largest, fastest growing brokers. They work with a variety of estate agencies, which is where the role would be based and their key client is the UK's leading independent estate agency, with over 20,000 homes, worth £3bn, available at any one time - this leaves plenty of leads for you to take.

They are looking for somebody with the following experience;

• 1+ years as a Mortgage Advisor/Consultant/Broker, working with new homes and new builds
  • Preferably holds a CeMAP although the company can pay you through your CeMaps if your current caseload is strong
  • If you have experience from an Estate Agency that would be ideal, although it is not a necessity

Your key responsibilities would be;

• Asking relative questions and using your skills to establish customer needs
  • Be the customer’s primary contact throughout the entire mortgage application process

I do have a more in depth spec which I would be happy to provide - Please give me a call/email.

All contact details can be found through our website
www.exellars.co.uk
Alex Holland - Managing Director - Exella RS - 0114 292 2632 - Alexander.Holland@ExellaRS.com