You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Click2Check Ltd > Want to see what lenders see before they see it?
Quick Links >

Want to see what lenders see before they see it?

What is Click2Check?

Click2Check is an online tool for Advisers, using open banking technology to deliver the customer’s online credit score, digital credit report and consolidated income and expenditure reports in minutes.

An example of how Click2Check works:

1. Mortgage Adviser receives an enquiry from a client
  2. To assess affordability, the Adviser needs to obtain the client’s credit report and full details of income & expenditure (potentially taking days!).
  3. With Click2Check, the Adviser enters the client information into the C2C Hub and selects which reports they need.
  4. This sends an automated email to the client requesting authorisation.
  5. After authorisation is granted, the Adviser receives the requested reports - often within 60 seconds!

What does Click2Check cost and what's included?

One off - £49 set up fee
Ongoing - £25 per user, per month

This includes:

1. Adviser branded portal
2. Six reports each month (Credit or Open Banking)
3. Additional credit or open banking reports £3.50 each
4. AML requests £1.99 each

Ready to see the system in action?

Book a demo or find out more at www.click2check.com

so let me get this right, an AML report+credit report+open banking report will cost £8.99 ?

What is the minimum contract period ?

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.  We have recently introduced a min 3 month trial period and you are correct on the pricing.  With the subscription,  there are 6 inclusive credit or open banking reports included per month.

we use Vouch for anti money laundering and that costs £1 for each. credit searches, I get clients to do.

6 reports would go nowhere here so could prove to be quite costly

but the idea is good

Hi Archie. 

Getting the credit report from the client is a good idea but if you have a time sensitive case, the ability to obtain a full credit report within minutes, has it's advantages and in the long run, can be a cost saver. 

Email me if you want more information - David.jones@click2check.com

hi, can you PM me the link for vouch ?

sorry, I put the wrong one, Vouch is what we use for tenant referencing

we use Credit safe

https://mylogin.creditsafe.com/en-gb

the link is no good to you but there is a phone number at the bottom

Post a Reply

Please sign in
Please sign in or register for an account to post a reply to this topic

Click here to sign in
Click here to register