You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Network Consulting > 2023 Annual Network League Table > Report topic or post

Report topic or post

If you feel like the content shown below has broken cherry's rules, please click the "Report to cherry" button at the bottom to let us know why.

Hi, if I have understood your questions correctly, you are just referring to MAB? 

If so, in order to get that level of detail, you would need to look at each individual firm that left to see which advisers were attached to the AR leaving, then cross reference the adviser to see if they actually left with the firm or remained with MAB. 

Pulling the table together is arduous as it is, so pulling that level of detail would take weeks (although there is probably some tech genius or bot that could do it quickly). However, that said, I saw a press release by MAB stating that they had lost 4% of their advisers, although that will include protection only as well as mortgage advisers. My table only includes mortgage and equity release advisers. You could get an idea of average number of AR's by dividing that loss amongst the number of ARs that left but it wouldn't be accurate, due to the fact that advisers will be coming and going amongst many of the multi adviser firms they have, so throwing the figures out. 

Apologies for the long winded answer. 

Please correct the following errors

Please verify you are not a robot

Can you briefly tell us why you’re reporting this post?