I thought I would give you a brief insight into my day. Now don't nod off because you may find it useful to know how a paraplanner can save you time. Take protection for example...

Protection

• Adviser - They send me the client's Fact Find including the soft facts, client's budget and needs analysis etc (post initial adviser meeting).
  • Paraplanner - Obtains Key Feature Illustration, Comparison Quote(s), Key Feature Document, Application Form, Trust documents etc.
  • Adviser - Agrees the product and liaises with the paraplanner over the recommendation, including the available cover and commission payable.
  • Paraplanner - Prepares the Suitability Report and builds the sale file. We key in and upload everything onto the back office system for audit trail purposes. We make sure everything is all ready for your sign-up meeting with your client.
  • Adviser - Sends us the completed Application Form, Client Agreement, Service Costs etc (post sale meeting) for submission to the provider and back office sales file.
  • Paraplanner - Case is submitted to the provider, confirmation is uploaded to the back office and diarised for chasing the client's acceptance terms.
All of the above.......Total Cost* = £90.00

*Discounted exclusively for Cherry members. Excluding complex medical conditions. Prices are subject to our standad Terms of Business. Further discounts may be available dependent on the volume of business submitted to IVOP.