You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Adviser Alliance > Not for profit mortgage club > Report topic or post

Report topic or post

If you feel like the content shown below has broken cherry's rules, please click the "Report to cherry" button at the bottom to let us know why.

All valid points Spurs, perhaps you can drop me a line direct and i'll get you added to the "interested list".

To quickly answer the above:

PAYMENT - i see this as being an incorporated entity with memebrs buying a share . There is no connection with any company and there are unlikely to be any liabilities or overheads associated with the company. Simply a mechanism to get the full proc fee

SERVICES - Can be added in due course

FRUSTRATIONS - Cant eliminate that but the FCA  review about "conflicts of interest " announced today might !This is about levelling the playing field for us all

FEES - still a work in progress but for this to win the moral high ground it needs to be the opposite of all other clubs . You did a job that earned £1k proc fee? Then you deserve to receive a £1k proc fee

THRESHOLD - It is scaleable but it needs to be bedded in first. If it falls over due to being too sucessful then all credibility is lost

Please correct the following errors

Please verify you are not a robot

Can you briefly tell us why you’re reporting this post?