Hello Advisor Community.
Panel Management Firm Movin Legal only partner with top-rated reliable law firms on an invite-only basis to sit on their panel. Our conveyancing portal has just been enhanced to offer referrers and clients a more straightforward transaction.
A key feature of the Gateway is all quotes are lender specific and quotes will only show from firms on that particular lender's panel making it much more streamlined. All cases are tracked online & a dedicated case handling team give brokers more time to work instead of looking for updates.
Some of the benefits of this service for introducers:
• Straight-forward, quick and easy to register, intermediaries can be instructing the same day & at no cost to you at all.
• You can select a law firm by lender panel, location, and price.
• Emails to update you on each segment of the transaction IE, ID received, Searches Orders, Enquiries Raise etc.
• We pay a standard £100 referral fee on all cases completed (you are able to increase this to a maximum of £300).
• We give referrers a points card to accumulate rewards like vouchers, Red Letter Days and many others.
• You can upload the clients’ documents into the portal securely and encrypted, only your chosen solicitor can access this & it makes the process even quicker. ID, Mortgage offer, Proof of residence etc. (feature to launch soon)
• Home Buyer Insurance - Free standard and enhanced cover available giving complete conveyancing protection with residential abortive transaction insurance.
• The system is branded to your firm, your logo is on the system, quote & instruction sheets.
• Finance Tracking – You can see how the value of referral fees you have pending and what has been paid.
• Given the number of cases going through the Gateway, our preferential pricing means we can offer rates even local solicitors could not.
• Regional Development Managers - we provide support through our field and office-based relationship management teams.
• Service Level Agreements – all lawyers are required to meet their agreed service level agreements to ensure your clients' satisfaction is guaranteed.
• A star rating for each law firm to be added, this will be based on genuine intermediaries who are already using the system, when a case completes you will be able to score each case under 5 different categories. (feature to launch soon)
• We operate all over England & Wales and are about to launch in Scotland.
Further info can be obtained HERE or please call on the number below.
0330 024 9123