Are you seeing changes in your network that you have no control over?

With all the movement in the network space and new regulations that effect the industry, how does that make you feel?

Are you ready for a change for the better?

We can help you take those next steps. 

Call today to discuss changing networks or going directly authorised. Choosing the regulatory status is an important decision and we welcome you to call us to discuss our propositions further. We don’t ask how big your business is. We feel all advisers should be treated with respect.

"I previously decided to leave my employment under an AR firm, and begin my own individual DA firm setup. The Right DA club have assisted hugely from day 1 - when I mentioned my plan to them, until now - 9 months later. I genuinely believe that the process would have been immensely difficult without their help. Special mentions to Roisin & Aidan for their continual, and personalised assistance throughout. The DA club’s approach to service and compliance is very understanding to a consultant’s workings – the network’s configuration allows me to trade knowing I have the best of both worlds, DA freedom and individuality, with AR style support where needed. Thanks again." Nick Page, Page Mortgages and Protection Ltd.

Download our Brochure: https://lnkd.in/eNwdtzG

Our culture and ambition is to build solid partnerships to help your business flourish.