Hi Roisin,

Take back control of your business and become directly authorised with a club that provides the support of a network.

Our package includes...

Our bespoke becoming directly authorised package supports you through the entire application process from start to finish, for just £150 plus VAT per month including:

• A guidance visit with your own dedicated Compliance Manager;
  • Five file checks;
  • Ongoing support;
  • Regular compliance bulletins;
  • Access to our compliance hub with regularly updated document library and annual testing;
  • Discounted professional indemnity insurance.

Market leading commission rates up to 232.56% Indemnity and 275.94% non-Indemnity.

...Say goodbye to network retention.

A club that values you as a customer and captures the needs of your firm.

...All of this with the support of a network and the freedom of being directly authorised.

Find out how you can take back control of your business with The Right DA Club below.

What do our brokers say?

“The Right DA Club have assisted hugely from day one. I genuinely believe that the process would have been immensely difficult without their help. Special mentions to Roisin & Aidan for their continual and personalised assistance throughout. The Clubs’ approach to service and compliance is very understanding to an Advisers business and the network’s configuration allows me to trade knowing I have the best of both worlds. I have freedom and individuality, with AR style support where needed. Thanks again.”

Nick Page, Page Mortgages and Protection

" A case file needs to stand on its own, without clarification. The team were able to identify points that we missed from our perspective. In an ever-changing regulatory environment, we don’t want complacency to step in the way of case quality."

Adam Hosker, Bespoke Finance

The Right DA Club provides you with help and support when you need it the most; we are the champion of mortgage, protection, equity release, PMI and GI advisers.

If you would like to find out more, please call me for a private and confidential chat, to see if we can help you with your journey.

Kind Regards,

Click here to Unsubscribe from marketing emails only. To change how you would like us to contact you or opt-out of all communications with us then please click the contact preferences link above.

The Right Mortgage Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 649443. Registered in England and Wales no. 08130498. Registered Address: St Johns Court 70 St Johns Close Knowle, Solihull B93 0NH United Kingdom 01564 732 744