Are you looking for a new opportunity to establish your own business? We are seeking individuals who are ambitious self-starters who want to build an Estate Planning business using our proven business model.
The Estate Planning industry is on the increase as the public become more aware of their options with an increased understanding of Wills, Lasting powers of Attorney and Trusts.
You will be benefiting from 20 years’ experience in the sector with comprehensive training delivered by our experienced in-house training team, plus this will be consolidated and approved by the Institute of Professional Will Writers via their IPW Associates course which is included within your registration fee.
Your initial and ongoing income earning potential by becoming a BTWC Estate Planning Consultant is limited only by the effort you put in and whilst experience within the financial or legal services sector would be advantageous, good interpersonal skills and the ability to network will generate a solid client base. Estate Planning Consultants should be confident enough to seek their own referrals based on providing a quality service to customers, fully supported all the way by BTWC Ltd.
As an established and trusted brand, BTWC will support you with their proven business model, plus you will have access to a range of support materials for products, business development and marketing resource.
What you benefit from when you become a BTWC Estate Planning Consultant:
· 2 days comprehensive start up training
· IPW Associate entrance exam and membership (worth £235)
· Ongoing professional development via workshops, member events & emails
· Ongoing technical support
· Marketing materials
· Access to bespoke marketing support
· Direct access to a member of the BTWC team
· Product guides and business tools
· Qualified referrals (to support your own)
· DBS clearance fee included
· PI Insurance up to £2m per document
· Exclusive territories are available subject to agreed minimum based targets being met
· Unlimited earnings from developing your own business under the BTWC corporate identity
· Use of a trusted and established brand
Products that will be available for your portfolio include:
· Simple & Complex Wills
· Lasting Powers of Attorney
· Specialist Will Trusts such as protective Trusts for your property
· Asset Protection Trusts
· Estate Administration & Probate Services
· Guaranteed Funeral Planning
· Advice for Business Owners
· Co-habitee planning
· Annual Document Safe Custody
If you are interested and would like to find out more just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01522 500823!