Hi

We are a directly authorised mortgage and insurance brokers based in the North West. We are only a small company and have been trading for just over 4 years. I deal mainly with mortgages and my business partner and employee deal with life insurance, critical illness and income protection. At the beginning we used to buy life insurance leads however, we have moved away from this and mainly get business from referrals and from 2 mortgage broker who introduce insurance leads.

We are finding that more and more mortgage brokers don't sell insurance because they are too busy writing mortgage business and don't have the time or just don't want the hassle of the extra paperwork and compliance. 

We currently have 2 mortgage brokers who refer us insurance on the back of a mortgage/re-mortgage as they are both too busy with mortgages to deal with the protection side. We have an introducer agreement in place with both brokers which detail a commission split on all life insurance, critical illness and income protection commission. We have had the agreements in place for just over 2 years with both brokers and this agreement has been financially rewarding for both us and them.

We are very keen to get more mortgage broker on board who do not currently sell any/much life insurance and concentrate on the mortgage side only. This can be a very good additional income stream with very little work involved for you. All we ask is that you have asked the client for their permission for us the call them and then just pass on their contact deals and a short overview of the mortgage you have arranged for them and then we will do the rest!

If this is something that you are interested in discussing with me, please give me a call on 07951594115.