You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Convey Choice > Conveyancing referrals? What does Convey Choice offer?
Quick Links >

Conveyancing referrals? What does Convey Choice offer?

We would like to extend an invite to join us and take advantage of our friendly team at Convey Choice.

As a conveyancing panel, not only do we pay up to £300 per case directly to you, we also ensure that you and your clients are looked after with a friendly, personal service that really is second to none.

With no commitment and no joining fees you automatically receive:

• Free Quote conversion: Our expert sales team convert your quotes for you.
  • Free Case progression: We progress your cases for free and update you on the progress.
  • Free AML checks on instructed cases.
  • We'll pay YOU £2.50 for every quotation you place through our portal regardless of whether it converts or not.
  • We apply for search packs ON INSTRUCTION to speed up the transaction time.

Timely transactions are more important than ever right now and we have equipped ourselves to accelerate conveyancing transaction times as much as we can, resulting in happy clients and helping you boost your bottom line profit.

If you would like to find out more, drop us an email at information@conveychoice.co.uk and we will get right back to you. Alternatively call 0117 9595100 to speak to us directly or visit www.conveychoice.co.uk for more information.

We’d love to welcome you on board and really help maximize your business potential.

How does the legal fee compare?

Our legal fees are very competitive when compared to the rest of the market we normally come in cheaper than our competitors - even with referral fees included. Recently Todays Conveyancer considered the average legal fees for conveyancers across the country and we came in up to 27% cheaper in some cases.

There is no compromise on service either; all our cases are looked after by senior and qualified lawyers, no paras or juniors. 

If you would like a full breakdown of fees I'd be happy to send over, just drop me an email at ryan@conveychoice.co.uk and I  can reply with full fee scales.

Post a Reply

Please sign in
Please sign in or register for an account to post a reply to this topic

Click here to sign in
Click here to register