You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > HLPartnership > Fancy a chat?

Is the time right to look to set up as your own Appointed Representative, but you aren't sure of the process? Please feel free to reach out for a fully confidential chat, where our recruitment managers will be able to discuss with you all the points that you need to consider. 

We will discuss a business plan and strategy with you - and we will be honest with you as to if it is the right time to set your own business up. We will talk you through the process (whether its Sole Trader or LTD Co) and share with you best practice of our member firms that were in your shoes 12months ago.

If you are generating your own business and want a little more flexibility, the drive of running your own business and the opportunity to build something special - now might be the right time to discuss the opportunities. We will also discuss with you how, potentially, HLP might be the right home for your new business and how we support our members in the early days. With over 900 members and 420 AR's - the majority of our firms are "one person bands" and therefore the support that we offered is tailored to these firms.

Feel free to reach out for a chat. 

Hi Tom

as I was contacted by HLP I was disappointed that the person concerned was not prepared to let me know proc fees and life commissions so that I could compare so I felt as I was trying to make a decision without full information so I had to terminate the conversation

You had a lucky escape

Hi Ginger Pilgrim,

Sorry to hear this and not the way that things should be. If you wish to revisit the chat, I will be more than happy to share proc fees / life rates with you. My Email is: Tom.Barnett@hlpartnership.co.uk

Thanks

Post a Reply

Please sign in
Please sign in or register for an account to post a reply to this topic

Click here to sign in
Click here to register