You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Smart Currency > Protecting client wealth

Smart Currency

For any clients involved with:

• Overseas property purchase/sale.
  • Purchase/sale of foreign shares.
  • Sending money to family abroad.
  • Beneficiaries of a foreign estate.

Don't leave your clients exposed to fluctuating currency exchange rates which could potentially derail their plans. 

A relationship with Smart Currency can help you to add value for your clients and your business by:

• Connecting your clients with a trusted expert who can talk-through their situation over the phone
  • Developing understanding of client wealth risk
  • Ringfencing clients
  • Earning commission (roughly £300-450 for every £100K transferred)

To get in touch about a partnership or a specific client, please email jack.rusted@smartcurrencyexchange.com or give me a call on 02038673266

Sorry if this sounds negative..... but why would you want to pay commission...which clearly makes you horribly expensive on Exchange Rate Fees?

Sorry 100% NOT Protecting Client Wealth - seems to be 100% how to fleece customers....

Hi BoxFinPlan,

Commission is taken out of our revenue, and has zero impact on client rates or service. 

A revenue-share relationship between advisers and product providers does not mean 'fleecing' customers.

Our rates sit well below what clients can expect from their banks. Also, the ability to remove risk from exchange rate fluctuations can save clients thousands across their major transfers / life events.

Happy to call to explain our service in more detail.

Did you chat to them Box?  

Nope

It always worryies me if the sales angle is 'you can earn commission...'

Nope

It always worryies me if the sales angle is 'you can earn commission...'

Jack doesn't like the 'F' word does he

Hi Jack.  Benefit of doubt.  can you pls respond?  I 'get' why commission angkle is used as its just a fact that many brokers respond.  But is there genuinely more to it?  Can you convince us please?

Hi all,

I think I can put any doubts to rest in a separate topic on our provider page. A new topic detailing the value-adds for both clients and advisers will be posted soon.

What was supposed to be a brief summary perhaps left too much to the imagination... For most advisers commission naturally comes secondary to providing real value for their clients via an introduction, however our partners have been benefitting from opening up an alternative revenue stream into their businesses.

Thanks for the feedback, I will post more details over the next few days.

Post a Reply

Please sign in
Please sign in or register for an account to post a reply to this topic

Click here to sign in
Click here to register