You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Just Mortgages > If you're currently considering joining a new network - give us a call
Quick Links >

If you're currently considering joining a new network - give us a call

Why promote your firm.... and be Anon?

or have I missed someting??

Especially given that his name and number are in the graphic

That's just how our marketing dept set up the account....nothing to hide as my name and contact number is contained in the ad along with my email address, so hardly anonymous.

I think they mean the name you've posted under to publish it i.e. Anon 1

I think now is not the time to hop from one network to another.  With all the mergers and takeovers past. present and future you may well end up back with your original network again sooner than you think

Not necessarily 100% accurate, as if you find a solid, financially secure Network it shouldn't become a problem. The larger Networks are the ones doing the taking over.

Ain't the Just Mortgages setup pretty much everyone is an R.I. as you are an AR of Openwork?

On the contrary; we have a number of AR's that trade under their own trading style.

Clearly there are a number of advisors that don't have a trading style and are happy to trade under Just Mortgages banner as we will provide all of their stationary, business cards and marketing for them, but we don't restrict AR's who prefer to trade under their own name.

How can you be an AR of Openwork but purport to be a network yourself and authorise new recruits, under your AR company, to in turn be AR's themselves?

Can't see the FCA buying that one

Just Mortgages is a trading name of Just Mortgages Direct Limited which is an appointed representative of The Openwork Partnership, a trading style of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Just Mortgages Direct Limited Registered Office: Colwyn House, Sheepen Place, Colchester, Essex, CO3 3LD. Registered in England No. 2412345

They are R.I's then not AR's as you are the AR of openwork 

Plus a Director tie in to Haarts!

Sounds like someone is offering something which isn't as initially offered.

Who wants to be an AR of Openworks perhaps would have been the more correct advert?

An AR is not a Trading Style....

Who approved the Financial Promotion?

Post a Reply

Please sign in
Please sign in or register for an account to post a reply to this topic

Click here to sign in
Click here to register