You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > Bluesky Multimedia > Sales Training

Is anyone out there interested in boosting their sales skills, especially in the climate of less and less face to face selling?

I have recently completed a certified course that goes into some really effective sales psychology techniques that I have ethically used when presenting my proposition to an online prospect. 

Happy to recommend if interested.

Can you not just share the detail with the forum anyway, it may be of benefit to the forum users. 

Sounds really interesting.

Yes of course, but appreciating that I am not here to promote my own services, I do believe this information could give anyone in sales a strong competitive advantage in sales. The beauty of this sales training course is that it is delivered in easy to follow video modules by a lead UK trainer and there is no time limit in which to complete it.

Full disclosure: I am an affiliate of Matt's (the lead trainer in this method of sales psychology) and I have myself been certified - please don't take that the wrong way! 

I am sure you'll decide if this is for you. Powerful Sales Techniques Using Ethical Persuasive Psychology

As a sales professional with so many years under my belt, I really thought I knew it all - but was delighted to learn so many techniques that I now use daily in my own sales and marketing both offline and online.

I hope this helps.

Post a Reply

Please sign in
Please sign in or register for an account to post a reply to this topic

Click here to sign in
Click here to register