You are here: Forum > ADVISER FORUM > PROVIDER FORUM > The Right DA Club > DA Clubs - how often do you look around?
Quick Links >

DA Clubs - how often do you look around?

Tired of your Club taking a percentage of your turnover? 

• A club with great commission and no fees
  • A club that values you as a customer
  • A club that doesn't tie you in!
  • Compliance services at the right price
  • Training & support when you need it most

Call us to find out more or request a brochure by emailing club@therightmortgage.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you!

I check this on an annual basis. If a DA Club wants my business, in the first instance, the least it can do is quote their rates versus the other da club market, its all freely available.

what I can't be doing with is a glib "we are brilliant" only to find that they are not much better.

if you can beat paradigm with their 50% kickback, I will listen.

Don’t think they’ll beat Paradigm as they use the L&G mortgage Club however they are very good to deal with and a lot more helpful than most others including Paradigm in my experience.

I use them as they were the only place I could get Vitality on 2 year terms and since then I have started using them for Exeter and Canada Life and their PMI service.

This gives me access to their compliance services which has been very useful. I would encourage anyone to give them a try and as I said you don’t need to use them for everything start out with one provider and go from there.

35+yrs doing mortgages We are more than happy to have a chat with you to explain our proposition in more detail and inform you of the benefits of using us! 

Post a Reply

Please sign in
Please sign in or register for an account to post a reply to this topic

Click here to sign in
Click here to register