The latest in a series of annual service reviews, the DFM service review, looks at the issues that are important to advisers looking to outsource their investment process to a third party DFM, and measures how their preferred providers are performing against those key indicators.
For this study, our online survey measured satisfaction levels for 14 high level categories of service:
- Client on-boarding
- Ease of doing business
- Existing business administration
- Investment flexibility – range of assets
- Investment flexibility – range of options
- Online facilities
- Provider brand
- Provider financial strength and resource
- Quality of literature
- Quality of staff – administration
- Quality of staff – investment
The categories receiving the highest satisfaction indices are quality of investment staff and service. Advisers are least satisfied with accessibility and online facilities.
Download the guide here