- AML ID Checks
- Bridging Finance
- BTL Options
- By Brokers/For Brokers
- Commercial Finance
- DA Service Providers
- Equity Release
- GDPR Compliance
- GI - General
- Pension Referrals
- Property Reports
- Sanctions Searches
- Secured Loans
- Training Providers
- Unsecured Loans
- Wills & Trusts
TSB added to Paradigm lender panel
09 August 2018
Paradigm Mortgage Services, the mortgage services proposition, has today (9th August 2018) added TSB to its lender panel, the 14th addition in the last 12 months.
From today, selected Paradigm member firms will be able to access its range of lending products, which include a wide variety of fixed and variable rate residential and buy-to-let mortgages.
TSB offers a competitive and broad range of products available across all segments with no dual pricing. Highlights of the range include:
- LTV up to 75% for BTL products (65% for new-build properties), with a maximum loan size of £500k.
- Two-, three-, five- and 10-year fixed rate residential mortgages available for first-time buyers, homemovers up to 95% LTV and remortgages available up to 90% LTV (85% with capital raising).
- Clients can hold up to three non-residential mortgages with a total value of up to £2 million with TSB.
- Many products come with the benefit of free valuations, free legals (both remortgage only) or cashback offers.
- Direct access to underwriters on referred cases and an application processing time of within 48 hours.
TSB offers national coverage with a team of 24 field-based BDMs, in addition to a highly experienced, head-office-based telephony BDM team.
John Coffield, Head of Paradigm Mortgage Services, commented:
“We are very pleased to be starting this new relationship with TSB; at Paradigm we want to ensure that our members have access to the right products and at the right terms. We’re looking forward to working closely with the TSB team in order to develop its offering with our members.
“TSB is committed to delivering outstanding service to intermediaries. Their experienced team of BDMs offer an excellent service and are on hand to help and will return your calls the same day. TSB will process mortgage applications within 48 hours, and it gives direct access to underwriters on referred cases, so intermediaries have everything they need to deliver great service to their clients.
“We believe that Paradigm advisers will find the addition of TSB a welcome one.”
Roland McCormack, Mortgage Distribution Director at TSB, said:
“Based on broker requests we’re delighted to welcome Paradigm Mortgage Services to our panel. Working with Paradigm allows us to give our directly authorised brokers more choice on how they access TSB.”
For more information on Paradigm Mortgage Services please visit: www.paradigmortgages.com
For more information on TSB, please visit: