- AML ID Checks
- Bridging Finance
- BTL Options
- By Brokers/For Brokers
- Commercial Finance
- DA Service Providers
- Digital Marketing
- Email Encryption
- Equity Release
- GDPR Compliance
- GI - General
- Pension Referrals
- Sanctions Searches
- Secured Loans
- SEO Services
- Training Providers
- Unsecured Loans
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
- Wills & Trusts
Fleet Mortgages announce new South West Business Development team
15 April 2019
Fleet Mortgages, the buy-to-let specialist lender, has today (15th April 2019) announced a new business development team for the South West & South Wales region.
From today, Josh Parker is the new Business Development Manager (BDM) for the region while Anna Gibbons is the Telephone BDM.
Josh joined Fleet Mortgages at the end of December 2018 after six years with a specialist lender in the later life lending market. He has now been appointed to the South West BDM role and will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships in those areas.
Anna has been promoted to Telephone BDM having already worked in Sales Support for Fleet Mortgages, developing a strong understanding of its systems, products and criteria in order to assist advisers with all aspects of their applications. She will work closely with Josh to support advisory firms in the region.
The establishment of the new South West team follows last week’s launch of Fleet Mortgages’ new product range which includes a ‘Limited Edition’ product offering and a number of criteria enhancements. It comes following the completion of a new long-term funding deal which will see the lender completing over £1bn in new lending.
As part of this relaunched range, Fleet is offering new products across all of its three core areas – standard, limited company, and HMO/multi-unit blocks (MUB) – with rates starting from 2.69% and a rental calculation of 125% at 5.5% for all taxpayers.
Product highlights of the new range include:
- Free and discounted valuation products for standard and limited company borrowers – available up to 75% LTV, the range includes a five-year fixed pay rate product at 3.59% with an ICR of 125% at the initial rate.
- Free valuations are available for properties valued up to £500k on selected standard and limited company two-/five-year products, while a discounted valuation fee scale is available for property valued greater than £500k.
- Rates on two-year products for standard and limited company borrowers start at 2.69% (75%) LTV); 3.09% (65% LTV) and 3.19% (75% LTV) for HMO/MUB borrowers.
- Rates on five-year products for standard borrowers start at 3.39% (75% LTV), 3.49% for limited company borrowers (75% LTV), and 3.49% for HMO/MUB borrowers.
- Stepped early repayment charges (ERCs) have also been introduced across the entire range.
- New business submitted will now qualify for Product Transfers at expiry of the initial fixed rate period
The full new Fleet Mortgages’ product guide is available to view by visiting the website at: https://www.fleetmortgages.co.uk/products/
Steve Cox, Distribution Director of Fleet Mortgages, commented:
“It’s highly important that we have an experienced business development team both out in the field and within head office, easily accessible to our advisers. With Josh and Anna now working in tandem, firms in the South West and South Wales can draw upon their expertise, plus the resource and support they will offer. Advisers need only make contact with them to talk through their requirements and to see how the new Fleet Mortgages’ product range can cater for their buy-to-let clients. This is an incredibly exciting time for the business and having quality people like Josh and Anna in situ means we can deliver everything advisers need in order to support their buy-to-let activity.”